I hereby announce a new contest! Simply create anything related to Halfquake (i. e. a wallpaper, a flash mini-game, a PHQ skin, some music, a video, a map, etc.) and send it to me. The winner will receive a package loaded with:
- Meadow Mayhem [Pure Awesome Edition]
- Halfquake Sunrise T-Shirt
- Halfquake DVD
- Antaran's Journal (signed)
- PHQ Badge (that's virtual)
- Dead Pixel Pet (also virtual)
In related news, the Place Where You Can Buy Things has been updated with new (and old) items, including the prestigious Dead Pixel Pet! The Halfquake DVD (which you get for free for a certain amount of money spent) has been updated with new Halfquake Sunrise behind-the-scenes stuff (including mapping videos) and also delivers the loading song in full MP3 glory.
Speaking of Halfquake Sunrise, here are a few reviews and opinions:
- Pinkerator created a HQS Trailer, as well as a preview of an early version.
- Toyoch played through HQS again to show everybody various ways to die.
- Traumviolett covered Whenever You Dream.
- Actine has once again provided us with awesome imagery:
And finally, I proudly present: Gothazod, hand-crafted by auri.
Gothazod dares you to find all secrets in Halfquake Sunrise (now at version 1.1, which fixes a few minor issues).